How to download and Install Vidmate app?
Download Vidmate apk.
Install it. In case your device says “Installation blocked”, allow installation from unknown sources in your device settings.
Launch it and search for the video you want or browse any website.
Download video and enjoy.
In the settings tab of the app, you can choose the different sites you want to show up on the main interface which opens when you launch the app. By default, you only have shortcuts to the most popular ones (YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc.), but you can add more than 20 different sites yourself from which you can download millions of movies, videos and songs.
New video player, for better experience of watching the hottest movies/shows online.
Supported play the next song in music player
M4A/MP3 can be played online directly.
Improved the performance of analytics and downloading.
1.Improve the Free Videos feature, you can watch videos with 0 data cost.
2.Fix bugs to reduce crashes.
Reduced downloading failure caused by link expired or network error
Improved the stability for better experience
How to download videos with VidMate?
You can easily download videos. Follow each step below to use it properly:
1) Launch app on your device.
2) When it opens completely, you will see search bar at the top along with top sites below it. You can also see suggested and trending videos on your home screen.
3) Now if you want any specific video to download search for it in the search bar. You can choose whether you want all results or just from YouTube or just movies, etc.
4) Now click on video title you want or tap on download button. Then if you want to download it, tap on the red circular button at the right bottom corner as seen below.
5) Now select the quality of the video you want to download. The size of the video is shown in the side.
6) Tick on the file quality you want and tap download. Your video will be downloaded instantly.
How to view downloading status of videos?
To view the downloading status, you can directly see on the notification bar. Just scroll it down and you will see there. You can tap on the video to open in the app.