Fitbit’s been on a bit of a acquisition spree over the last couple of years, as the company’s looked to grow its business inside the stagnating wearables category. This morning, the hardware maker announced plans to pick up Twine Health, a HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based health management platform. The company hasn’t disclosed specific numbers for the acquisition, […]
The Search Box
- UpWest Labs just raised $18 million more to bring Israeli founders to the U.S.
- Onward helps businesses automate their customer service
- Gabi gets $9.5M to help car and home owners find better insurance once it’s available
- Raisin, the European savings deposit marketplace backed by PayPal, gets dedicated UK launch
- Google tries to make Android more enterprise-friendly with new recommendation program