Sourcing the right technology for a company has always been challenging, but today it is an entirely different beast. There are tens of thousands of startups out there hawking their technology services, and the pace of innovation has increased dramatically. Hundreds of startups claim to use artificial intelligence or blockchain technology in their software, but […]
The Search Box
- UpWest Labs just raised $18 million more to bring Israeli founders to the U.S.
- Onward helps businesses automate their customer service
- Gabi gets $9.5M to help car and home owners find better insurance once it’s available
- Raisin, the European savings deposit marketplace backed by PayPal, gets dedicated UK launch
- Google tries to make Android more enterprise-friendly with new recommendation program