Startup investors in the U.S. and Canada have been putting a little less money to work across a lot fewer deals in recent months. After three quarters of rising investment at early through growth stage, VCs have cut back in the fourth quarter of 2017. They participated in fewer deals and invested less capital compared […]
The Search Box
- Trump campaign-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica reportedly collected info on 50M Facebook profiles
- The Cambridge Analytica Debacle is not a Facebook “Data Breach.” Maybe It Should Be.
- Qualcomm’s war may be over, but the casualties are just starting to be calculated
- The rise of experiential commerce
- VR, presence and the case of the missing killer app