Sword Health, a startup operating out of Portugal that has developed a digital physiotherapy solution to enable patients to be treated remotely in their own homes, has raised $4.6 million in seed funding. Backing the round is Green Innovations, Vesalius Biocapital III, and other unnamed investors in the U.S. and Europe. The company says it […]
The Search Box
- Data breach exposes trade secrets of carmakers GM, Ford, Tesla, Toyota
- Indie gem Stardew Valley will get multiplayer on August 1st
- CowryWise micro-savings service opens high yield government bonds to everyday Nigerians
- What next? Oh yes, turning a luxury car into a non-fungible token
- What should competitive Fortnite look like?