Irish startup SoapBox Labs is on a mission to create what it calls “the world’s most accurate and accessible speech technology for children”, tech it plans to offer to third-party hardware and app developers. These span educational apps that support reading and language development, children’s voice-control for IoT devices in the home, smart toys, and […]
The Search Box
- Trump campaign-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica reportedly collected info on 50M Facebook profiles
- The Cambridge Analytica Debacle is not a Facebook “Data Breach.” Maybe It Should Be.
- Qualcomm’s war may be over, but the casualties are just starting to be calculated
- The rise of experiential commerce
- VR, presence and the case of the missing killer app