Mixcloud, the London startup that offers an audio streaming platform designed for long-form content, has closed its first-ever funding round, TechCrunch has learned. According to a regulatory filing and since confirmed by co-founder Nico Perez, the ten-year old company has raised approximately $11.5 million led by WndrCo, the media and technology holding company based in […]
The Search Box
- Data breach exposes trade secrets of carmakers GM, Ford, Tesla, Toyota
- Indie gem Stardew Valley will get multiplayer on August 1st
- CowryWise micro-savings service opens high yield government bonds to everyday Nigerians
- What next? Oh yes, turning a luxury car into a non-fungible token
- What should competitive Fortnite look like?