Microsoft is beefing up its Slack-like collaboration software, Microsoft Teams, with the technology (and the founder) from collaboration software startup Chalkup. Following the acquisition, Microsoft says it will bring some of the features Chalkup had built to the Microsoft Teams for Education product experience. Chalkup was founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Chando, who’s joining […]
The Search Box
- UpWest Labs just raised $18 million more to bring Israeli founders to the U.S.
- Onward helps businesses automate their customer service
- Gabi gets $9.5M to help car and home owners find better insurance once it’s available
- Raisin, the European savings deposit marketplace backed by PayPal, gets dedicated UK launch
- Google tries to make Android more enterprise-friendly with new recommendation program