Facebook’s status update box is getting a new feature called Lists, which begins rolling out today. This is the first major update to the entry field since the launch of colored backgrounds just over a year ago, and also serves as a way to encourage Facebook users to share more personal content. The feature, like […]
The Search Box
- UpWest Labs just raised $18 million more to bring Israeli founders to the U.S.
- Onward helps businesses automate their customer service
- Gabi gets $9.5M to help car and home owners find better insurance once it’s available
- Raisin, the European savings deposit marketplace backed by PayPal, gets dedicated UK launch
- Google tries to make Android more enterprise-friendly with new recommendation program