Uber has launched a new, lower-cost service in Nairobi called Uber Chap Chap. Made possible by using a fleet of fuel-efficient budget sedans, Uber Chap Chap (Swahili slang for “hurry, hurry”) is currently available in several areas of the Kenyan capital, including its central business district. Uber, which began testing the service at the end […]
The Search Box
- UpWest Labs just raised $18 million more to bring Israeli founders to the U.S.
- Onward helps businesses automate their customer service
- Gabi gets $9.5M to help car and home owners find better insurance once it’s available
- Raisin, the European savings deposit marketplace backed by PayPal, gets dedicated UK launch
- Google tries to make Android more enterprise-friendly with new recommendation program