So bad is London’s housing crisis, which sees house prices make homeownership a pipe dream for many, a 2015 report by PWC reckons that by 2025 more than half of under 40 year olds will be living into rental properties. The answer, of course, is to build more affordable and/or social housing, but that hot […]
The Search Box
- Trump campaign-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica reportedly collected info on 50M Facebook profiles
- The Cambridge Analytica Debacle is not a Facebook “Data Breach.” Maybe It Should Be.
- Qualcomm’s war may be over, but the casualties are just starting to be calculated
- The rise of experiential commerce
- VR, presence and the case of the missing killer app