According to a new report, the same group that hacked the Democratic National Committee actively targeted the U.S. Senate through the latter half of 2017. The revelation comes out of a new report from Trend Micro, a Japanese firm that has revealed similar phishing schemes taking aim at foreign governments in the past. As the […]
The Search Box
- Trump campaign-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica reportedly collected info on 50M Facebook profiles
- The Cambridge Analytica Debacle is not a Facebook “Data Breach.” Maybe It Should Be.
- Qualcomm’s war may be over, but the casualties are just starting to be calculated
- The rise of experiential commerce
- VR, presence and the case of the missing killer app