Ankur Jain is the founder of the Kairos Society and the former vice president of product at Tinder. As CES rolls out troves of new Alexa-enabled toasters, mirrors, and even shower heads, the gathering has become just another symbol of Silicon Valley’s disconnect with the needs of everyday people. Meanwhile, we had recently challenged Silicon […]
The Search Box
- Trump campaign-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica reportedly collected info on 50M Facebook profiles
- The Cambridge Analytica Debacle is not a Facebook “Data Breach.” Maybe It Should Be.
- Qualcomm’s war may be over, but the casualties are just starting to be calculated
- The rise of experiential commerce
- VR, presence and the case of the missing killer app